Monday, January 9, 2017

Last night was a nightmare. I couldn't sleep. The people in Oklahoma, the police, the ones who use telepathic energy or psychic energy to invade my mental space, my brain, would not stop tormenting me. They constantly judge every single thought. Every thought I have in my brain is judged, and ripped apart by quite a few them. For example, if I am trying to watch a show, and think in my head that someone reminds me of someone else they say, Oh she said that person is ugly or she is stupid. If I think of giving someone a hug for comfort, they say, look she thinks she is hugging so and so.They torment me by taking my negative and even input negative thoughts in my head. For example, I was washing my face and noticed I had more acne than usual. This made me think of a friend in Oklahoma that shared the same problem and they immediately made me feel bad about it. By stating, oh she thinks this person is ugly and then they will keep inputting the same thought in my head over and over. And I'm the type of person that never wants to hurt anyone's feelings. So this drives me crazy. They mentally torture me every way they can. I know this might be difficult to believe but, it's actually simple technology. If you can even call it technology. All it is is energy. I have been reading more about energy and how our body receives information. And if you think of our body as a car which runs on energy it's a little easier to understand. A thought is generated in your head before you actually think it. These people have been hogging all the energy from fossil fuels ( drilling oil) and the energy we generate from being their mindless soldiers. They directed this energy towards a central location, Oklahoma. What they built was a pyramid. A pyramid, a cone shaped wind tunnel, made of pure energy that is invisible to the naked eye. Ancient civilizations also built pyramids. These pyramids were made to be like a stairway to the heavens or galaxies. When I am in Oklahoma I can draw better, I can rap, I don't crave heroin. The atmosphere is different. We were meant to "reach for the stars." This statement is true because if all energy is neither created or destroyed then you can in all reality get in touch or tune with your "future self" or best yet your "inner self." It's not technically your future self, what it's is is all the energy that your person has or will put out in your lifetime. What they created was a gas station for energy! And they are the only ones who want to use it! It's so disgustingly ironic that it's the people that own the oil companies know this information. That's why president Bush started a war in Saudi Arabia when we were supposedly looking for Osama Bin Laden who was from Afghanistan. Did you know that the owner of the twin towers took out an insurance policy for 3.4 billion in case both towers collapsed right before 9/11?! He was only able to claim 2.2 billion! This is why we fight for oil, when we have more than enough! We also have more than enough ways to sustain ourselves without gasoline. They want us to keep flipping the bill so they can drill for oil and tap into all the energy left from fossil fuels. They are like drug addicts sypheming all our God given natural resources. And this energy can be used in multiple ways. They can use it telepathically. This is how phones and the internet operate! The best part of all this is energy is FREE! They have been double, tripping dipping! We all would have the capabilities to reach full and maximum potential if alllotted the same amount of energy! Not only do they hog all of our energy, they charge us for it too! I have to do some more research. All I known is that since I have been back from Oklahoma, my brain is operating at an all time high. I can even see different frequencies or vibrations. Remember, our brain only operates at 30%. This what not the way it was meant to. We can all tap into this energy if it wasn't stolen from us. They electric companies and the oil companies and the people in power who know this information should be paying us! And their bill is overdue! They have been stealing from us in every sense of the word!
    While taking a walk to Dunkin' Donuts I was thinking about 9/11 and how we started a war over oil but, made it seem like it was to fight terrorism. I realized that it's very; very conceivable that 9/11 was indeed an inside job. Now keep in mind that these are just thoughts. Actually my thoughts are always a conversation with these people who use energy like I said to invade every single civil liberty I have. Not only do they listen to me, they have the audacity to talk back! They truly are criminals in every sense of word. Anyway, I was told not to write about the Bush family and my thoughts on 9/11 or how I feel it was a conspiracy. Can you imagine? I have the right to, not only, have an opinion under the US constitution but, I also have the right to voice my opinion verbally or via print. These are considered our basic rights. Freedom of speech an freedom of press! They are impeding my private space in any way that is considered torture. This isn't our constitution yet but, they are imposing on my right to a private thought! I am not sharing these thoughts with anyone except myself at first. I do come home, however and write anything I believe is important to share. As well as, to act as an insurance policy in case something happens to me or anyone I love! They are threatening me that they are powerful and can have me killed! They threaten everyday!  I just want to get this on record so that if something should happen to me, it was someone who is extremely rich like the Bush's. Someone who is in the oil or energy industry or the US government. They are the same people who also had JFK assinated, Martin Luther King, and  Malcolm X.  They silence anyone who opposes racial or status division and seeks equality for all! I also want to mention again that I have two very important people in the Oklahoma prison system right now and they threaten their lives as well! Their names or Markus Marquee Shirley and Jermaine Keith Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment