Sunday, January 8, 2017

Any Fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It's takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction!

Was reading more of David Icke's work. He has written and speaks about how we are like little worker bees or robots submitting to the man or the big banks, the corporations, the so called Illuminati. The reptilian race. They think we are subservient to them. I think back a few weeks ago to my time in Oklahoma City and I remember being on the streets with many other people who unfortunately had no where to live. And how we all had to scatter when the police came around like hunger games when their police came around and they just gathered people to harass them and make examples of them. I am not lying, I will swear this in a court of law, I will swear this on God, on anything I love. It is the start of hell on earth! They have truly taken over the state! I have seen them first hand. I have seen their slitted eyes. I will submit to lie detectors. I will do anything I need to do in order to stop them. We need an immediate quarantine on this state! I'll share one story with you in particular of the police and how horrible they are. First I want to make sure that you understand that these "people" think they are superior. They use energy to essentially spin the world in the wrong direction. Once again our natural spirit, our natural way is to love and spread love, to grow. They keep us bogged down with debt, mortgages, disease, regular work, the regular boring mundane grind of everyday life. Our brains were meant to be used and explored at more than just the 30% we use. They know this. However, they don't want us to operate at our full potential. It would cause their hierarchy of power to crumble without question! This hell we are constantly in, working but not being able to keep up with monetary needs for ourselves or children. Even our basic needs of housing and shelter for most of us can't be met. It's almost impossible to get a minimum wage job and be able to afford rent, food, clothing, etc. for just one. Never mind if your a single parent or operating on a one income household! So this creates animosity and frustration. Everything we do puts out energy at different frequencies. Anger (which is fear, frustration, hate) is a moving energy. Just think for a second how there's a saying that it takes more energy to hate. That's why when you fight with someone your physical body feels it's affects. Or even when we worry, we are creating a heaviness on us. Making the statement I feel like I got the weight I felt the world on my shoulders true. These people use this energy telepathically to police our thoughts. Also using this two ways to cause actions by subliminal messages on frequencies that we cannot hear out right. Think of a dog whistle. Then they actually police our physical actions. Like arresting us for crimes. They do all of this to get the energy they need to sustain themselves and their way of living. 
    Back to my story. I was walking in OKC and I was just exhausted. I had no shoes on, I was hungry,  and no one would help me. Keep in mind that the entire state is run and policed by reptilians. So either people were too scared to help me or they did not want to cause I was different. Anyway, my shoes were stolen by my so called friend that I had to pay to stay the night in his room. I woke up to no shoes and I had no where else to go. I walked as far as I could before I reached a cemetery. I decided to go in to get some relief from the torture around me and especially in my head. They do not stop talking to me telepathically. It's called psychic torture. The govermeant is actually in charge of a program called MK ultra which describes how it's done. Anyway, I saw a grave with my fathers name on it and I basically collapsed right there. I was in so much anguish and sheer torture that I started to scream in my head for the one person I loved that they locked up. I began to think of my father and how I desperately needed his help. It was like an out of body experience that I had right then and there. All of a sudden I channeled  my dad. Channeling is when you are in so much mental or physical pain that it's like someone takes your physical body over to essentially hold you up otherwise your body or brain will just give out. It was the most surreal and extremely gratifying experience of my entire life. We were one person. And we were pure rage. Mentally, almost like a dream, we had just physically tortured two people. It was the two people that are constantly in my head. The two that think they are the head of this reptilian race. I don't remember the actual acts of the torture I just remember pulling thru and me and my dad were one. I was in pure ecstasy, I kept saying I just wanna stay this way forever. And my dad kept saying me too em. Don't leave me just stay this way forever. Fuck everyone else. It was a pure unadulterated love/evil. My voice was so different. I kept saying this feels so good. We tortured them. But it was there was two people inside of me. Me and my dad. And my body was being controlled by outside forces that are indescribable. It was the best experience I have ever felt in my entire life! It was like everything I had been thru, up until that point, was worth those 20 min of pure evil/joy! God was telling me that it was my body's/brains way of dealing with all the trauma I had faced. It was my body and brains way of dispensing justice without actually doing something horrible. Only someone who has faced extreme trauma will understands the true meaning of channeling. You are pure evil but it's directly from God. The only other example I can give of channeling is slaves. When they were transported by boat and beaten and tortured by men who thought they were better. This is why African and Native American dancing is so powerful.  They are channeling spirits. It was a direct message to these reptialians who want to police us. They want to be able to arrest us for simply thinking a thought that breaks a law. God is saying you can't possibly do this. Our brain, our consciousness and our subconscious need outlets. We were made to process thru trauma. A lot of of it is done while in REM sleep. That is what dreams our for. After I composed myself and was no longer in this awake state of channeling, I began to walk out towards the street. I saw a police officer who had a car pulled over and my heart rate sped up. I froze in fear. I thought in my mind, you are going to get what you deserve one day for what you have done to me. Now keep in mind, I am not saying these thoughts out loud. But they use energy telepathically so they can hear every thought I have. The next thing I see is four cop cars surround me. Each officer gets out of the car and they form a semi circle around me. I'm scared to death. They ask what I am doing. I politely say walking to a friends house. They laugh. They said your walking to a friends house with no shoes? I say yea, I locked myself out of my friends  house instead of explaining the entire story. I ask if they could give me a ride possibly to the nearest pay phone or store. We arent going to take you anywhere except the crisis center, was the answer I got with a smirk. At this point I know what they will do if they to take me to the hospital. They torture me. I say I am fine. I try to block out any negatives thoughts, it just makes them madder. They thrive off my fear. They interrogate me some more about exactly where I am going an tell me they know I don't have any friends there to call or that will offer me any help. It's amusing to them. They tell me to be on my way. I start to walk on the grass because there's no sidewalks. In Oklahoma they have these little weed things that grow from grass. They are called stickers and they are like a ball of rose thorns that feel like you are stepping on a syringe! The pain is excruciating to put all of your weight barefoot on them. I proceed to avoid walking on them. I step down into the road to walk inside the white line that is used for cyclists or if you break down. One cop shouted out, "take one more step or I will arrest you!" At this point I had all I could handle and I said for what! He stuttered for a second while he thought of a bullshit charge before he said "impeding traffic!" I stopped. He told me if I take one more step in the road he would take me to jail. The three other officers just smirked. I got up on the grass and was forced to walk over these thorns. I got this feeling, this time more like a dejavu, rather than out of body experience. It was the thought of Jesus when he was bearing the cross while they whipped him and forced him to walk. This thought coupled with the unbearable physical pain on my feet caused me to collapse in sorrow and understanding.  I started to cry. I told the man I was just gonna sit right there an wait for a ride. They had no other choice but to leave at that point. They had no reason to arrest me or take me to the hospital. It's not illegal to have no shoes and walk. I promise you this story is very true. I was walking on McCarthur and 63rd st. Im sure there is dash cams from their cars or google earth satellite that will show four police officers surrounding me and what happened! A normal police officer someone who upholds his badge to serve and protect would have probably stopped and asked do you need help miss?  Can I let use my phone or can I be of some actual assistance? Isn't that what they are for? Not in Oklahoma. I need someone who is knowledgeable in any of the subject matter that I speak of. Someone more versed in reptilians, science, big brother, government programs, the law, etc. I need someone to check or request to check this footage. Someone to ask why I was arrested 8 separate times for trespassing at public places. I was also jailed for 8 days on a non jailable offense on a separate occasion. Two male guards beat me and peppered balled me in a cell while naked a few days before this. They have cameras in Oklahoma county jail. They must have footage of this happening!  Please believe me before it's you or one of your children that they are policing! Before they think they can go around and herd us like cattle and beat us to make an example out of us. They are trying to send a message of who they think is in charge! I'm hear to tell them we live in Gods house, not theirs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment